Academies at Adams City High School
Adams City High School (ACHS) encourages all students to step outside the box and push the limits with academics and extracurriculars throughout their high school experience. Our team of dedicated teachers and staff are excited to offer ACHS students a new model of learning through the academy initiative. The Academies at ACHS prepare all students for college, career and beyond with opportunities to earn industry certificates, network with business partners, earn college credit, and receive hands-on instruction within a focused industry sector. To learn more about the Academies at Adams City High School, click here for the English and Spanish brochure.
- What are Academies?
- What will the Academies look like at Adams City High School?
- Why does this program work?
- How will this affect the classes that my student will take in high school?
- My student has an IEP or 504 plan. How will this affect things?
- How will my student select their Academy?
- What if my student has not decided what type of career they would like to pursue?
- What if my student changes their mind about which Academy they would like to be enrolled in?
- Will my student’s high school still offer athletics, extracurricular clubs, activities, and electives (encore) over the course of the four years?
- How can I learn more about the Academies?